Are coolers allowed at the USSSA Space Coast Complex?
Yes, coolers are allowed at USSSA Space Coast Complex, however all coolers must adhere to the Cooler Policy. Guests will not be permitted to carry coolers into USSSA Space Coast Complex except as follows:
- Guests may bring a single cooler for personal use.
- Coaches may bring a single cooler for team use.
- USSSA Space Coast Complex reserves the right to limit cooler number and size based on potential obstruction for other Guests and safety.
- For safety concerns cooler use is restricted in indoor venues.
- Coolers are not allowed at USSSA Space Coast Complex during certain separately ticketed events including but not limited to Atlanta Braves Spring Training and the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Alcoholic beverages and glass containers are not permitted.
What is the weather policy as the USSSA Space Coast Complex?
The safety of all of our guests and participants is our number one priority. In the event of lightning or severe weather conditions, all competition will be suspended and all quests will be directed to the Stadium concourse or vehicles. Please await an announcement from Complex officials and or tournament officials for when it is safe to resume play. For specific tournament rules please refer back to the event information and event specific policies.
Are pets allowed at USSSA Space Coast Complex?
With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted inside the USSSA Space Coast Complex, including parking lots.
Do I need to bring lawn chairs, blankets, ect? What seating options are available for guests?
There are multiple seating options throughout the Complex. We currently offer both indoor and outdoor bleachers, picnic tables, as well as covered pavilions. Depending upon the location of your event, and also due to audience volume, lawn chairs are permitted in the Complex at fields and facilities with the exception of Champion Stadiums.
Are tents allowed at USSSA Space Coast Complex?
Yes, tents are allowed at USSSA Space Coast Complex but guests are required to adhere to the USSSA Space Coast Complex tent policy. The USSSA Space Coast Complex tent policy allows for the use of tents on Complex grounds as long as the following stipulations are adhered to:
- Only pop-up style tents are allowed, however no stakes, ropes or weights are permitted
- The tent can be no larger than 10′ x 10′
- No tents can be left overnight (all tents must be removed at the end of each day)
- Tents must come down during storms
- USSSA Space Coast Complex is not responsible for damage
- We reserve the right to require tents to be taken down for visual obstruction, weather, or blocking of flow of traffic
- The tent cannot display advertising or logos
Is there a smoking policy at USSSA Space Coast Complex?
No smoking or other use of tobacco products including, but not limited to, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco is permitted in any part of the USSSA Space Coast competitive venues.
Outside alcohol & drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited at the USSSA Space Coast Stadium with the exclusion of prescription medicine.
I misplaced and item. Is there a Lost and Found I can visit?
What forms of payment are accepted at USSSA Space Coast Complex?
We accept a number of payments at both USSSA Space Coast Stadium. These include cash (U.S. Currency), Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club)