What types of personal items are not permitted inside USSSA Space Coast Complex?
- Remote control toys
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Strollers larger than 36″ x 52″ (92 x 132 cm)
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24″ (61 cm) long x 15″ (38 cm) wide x 18″ (46 cm) high. Coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels and devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind or object that appear to be weapons (toy guns, toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.)
- Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
- Pets (unless they are service animals, defined as any dog or miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability)
- Balloons are not permitted in USSSA Space Coast Complex for the safety of our athletes and spectators
- Tripod stands or monopod stands that cannot fit inside a standard backpack
- Wrapped gifts (all gifts must be able to be unwrapped for inspection)
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Fireworks/Smoke Machines/Fog Machines
- Illegal Drugs
- Horns, Whistles, Noisemakers (Coaches may possess whistles and use accordingly based on tournament regulations)
- Large Megaphones (Unless approved for use during competition)
- Large Misting Fans (Handheld misting fans are approved)
Additional items may also not be permitted inside the theme parks. Please use your best judgment and do not bring anything that may be potentially harmful or disruptive.
Are we able to drop off our equipment ahead of time for even that we are registered for?
For select events taking place at the USSSA Space Coast Complex, teams will be able to drop off equipment in the designated drop-off zone for loading onto an equipment pargo. Please follow the signs to the designated zones. One team representative must escort the equipment to the field. The equipment pargo is for transportation of equipment only.
Are there admission fee to enter the USSSA Space Coast Complex?
For guests who are not athletes or coaches participating in an event, an admission fee is required for entrance into USSSA Space Coast Complex.
General USSSA Space Coast Sports Complex admission prices are as follows:
- Adults (ages 10+): $12.00
- Children (ages 3 – 9): $6.00
For many events, length-of-event admission tickets are available. See event-specific information for pricing. *Premium and Special Events may require additional charges. Pricing is subject to change without notice. To speak with a Box Office representative, please call _______
Am I allowed to bring flags into USSSA Space Coast Complex?
For the safety of all of the spectators and athletes, the following items will be prohibited from the USSSA Space Coast Complex.
- Flags of any kind that are larger than 3′ x 5′ regardless of how flag is intended to be carried.
- Flag poles cannot be longer than 4 feet or have a diameter of more than 4 inches.
- Pole can be made of wood, plastic, and/or PVC. Poles made of metal are not allowed.
- Only poles with rounded or flat ends are allowed.
- No decorative or sharp ends will be allowed.