ABOUT: USSSA Space Coast Stadium has served as the spring training facility for the Florida Marlins (1994–2002), Montreal Expos (2003–2004), and Washington Nationals (2005–2016) and as the home field of the Brevard County Manatees (1994–2016). After a 50 million dollar renovation the state of the art complex has reopened as a baseball/softball venue complete with 15 Astro turf fields and is now the home of the USSSA Pride.
As of November 2017, the brand new USSSA Space Coast Complex is open for events. The complex, owned and operated by the largest multi-sport company in the world, United States Specialty Sports Association(USSSA) underwent nearly a year of construction and now is ready to host teams for 2018.
With 50 years of experience in sporting event planning, organizing and executing, USSSA sets and upholds the standard for what it means to run a successful event. We can guarantee a pleasant experience at USSSA Space Coast Complex.
Our complex offers everything your team might need located at one pristine facility. Aside from our 15 turf fields, 5 of which are NCAA approved, we are equipped with on-site covered batting cages, weight room availability, live streaming, Flightscope tracking radar, fully operating score boards on every field, three HD video boards, stadium field suites, Musco LED lighting, 4k capable control room and dining packages.
Our 1.3 million square feet of AstroTurf easily handles 8 inches of rain and requires zero field maintenance after a rain delay to prep the field, maximizing your playing experience.
Brevard County attracts tourists from all over the world. Our 72 miles of coastline and beaches, the Kennedy Space Center, proximity to major theme parks and beautiful weather all help to create a perfect outdoor sports oasis on the east coast of central Florida.
Why Space Coast?:
Space Coast Complex has a whole new face. After a year of construction, we are excited to open our doors and highlight why the USSSA Space Coast Complex is the premium place to play and host sporting events:
Brand new $50 million state-of-the-art multi-purpose complex
- 15 AstroTurf fields
- Advanced broadcast capabilities
- Live stream capabilities on every field
- Musco LED Lighting on all fields
- Amenities include covered batting cages, 3 full-sized HD video boards, 15 fully operational scoreboards
Accessibility of Space Coast Complex
- 15 minute drive from the coast and beaches
- 15 minute drive from Melbourne International Airport
- 45 minute drive from Orlando International Airport
- 60 minute drive from Daytona Beach International Airport
- 60 minute drive from Universal Studios & Orlando theme parks
USSSA moved its National Headquarters to Viera in Brevard County, Florida in January
2017. Brevard County is full of multiple beautiful beaches, family friendly activities, shopping and dining.
Home of Florida’s Space Coast with over 72 miles of coastline
- Beachfront properties
- Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier
- Canaveral National Seashore – 23 miles of undeveloped beaches
- Port Canaveral – the world’s 3rd largest cruise passenger port
- Treetop Trek Aerial Adventures at Brevard Zoo
- Warrior Course at Sky Zone Space Coast
- Frisbee Golf at Duran Golf Course
National home of space exploration
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- American Space Museum and Space Walk Hall of Fame
- Brevard Zoo
- Universal Studios
- Kennedy Space Center
- Sky Zone Space Coast
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Thousand Islands in Cocoa Beach
Shopping & Dining
- The Avenues – outdoor shopping with over 70 stores, 20 restaurants, and AMC theatre
- The Cove – Port Canaveral’s port entertainment district
- Beachfront Dining
Visit one of Brevard County’s unique cities:
- Viera (the home of Space Coast Stadium)
- Melbourne & the Beaches
- Cocoa Beach
- Port Canaveral